Cooking Eggs Over Easy - Big Cooking Pots.
Cooking Eggs Over Easy
- (of a fried egg) Turned over when the white is nearly done and fried lightly on the other side, so that the yolk remains slightly liquid
- A fried egg is a food made from an egg fried whole with minimal accompaniment. They are traditionally eaten for breakfast, lunch or tea in English-speaking countries, but may be eaten at other times of the day in other cultures.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- An oval or round object laid by a female bird, reptile, fish, or invertebrate, usually containing a developing embryo. The eggs of birds are enclosed in a chalky shell, while those of reptiles are in a leathery membrane
- The female reproductive cell in animals and plants; an ovum
- (egg) animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- (egg) throw eggs at
- An infertile egg, typically of the domestic hen, used for food
- egg: oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
eggs two ways
I like my eggs cooked so that the whites are firm and the yolks are runny. Scott is a scrambled man. Because my office is closed today, I had the time to make us both eggs, just the way we like them.
42/365: weekday indulgence
One egg, over-easy, on a whole wheat sandwich thin. Sometimes something as simple as a fried egg on a weekday morning can really start the day off right. So thankful for the occasional slow morning.
rahat cooking book
cooking chicken in a frying pan
horde cooking leveling guide
thai cooking methods
cooking classes birmingham al
cooking fun games
roast beef cooking times
rachel allen home cooking book
| HOME |
Author:american cooking ingredients
Welcome to FC2!
- AMERICAN COOKING INGREDIENTS - AMERICAN COOKING (11/07)
- CALPHALON COOKING SCHOOL CHICAGO. CALPHALON COOKING (11/07)
- CLIP ART OF COOKING. CLIP ART (11/07)
- COOKING EGGS OVER EASY - OVER EASY (11/07)
- COOKING EXPERIENCE : COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING MAMA ISO : COOKING MAMA (11/07)
- COOKING ON A BARBECUE - A BARBECUE (11/07)
- COOKING PARSNIPS IN THE OVEN - IN THE OVEN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL GAMES. COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL MD. SCHOOL MD (11/07)
- COUPLE COOKING CLASS. COOKING CLASS (11/07)
- CRUSADER COOKING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM (11/07)
- FOOD NETWORK COOKING CONTEST - COOKING CONTEST (11/07)
- MEDITERRANEAN VEGETARIAN COOKING : MEDITERRANEAN VEGETARIAN (11/07)
- NEETA MEHTA COOKING CLASSES - COOKING CLASSES (11/07)
- PAULA DEAN COOKING SHOW. COOKING SHOW (11/07)
- QUICK COOKING. QUICK (11/07)
- RECIPES COOKING FILET MIGNON - FILET MIGNON (11/07)
- WORDS RELATED TO COOKING : TO COOKING (11/07)