Mediterranean vegetarian cooking : Cooking temps for chicken.
Mediterranean Vegetarian Cooking
- of or relating to or characteristic of or located near the Mediterranean Sea; "Mediterranean countries"
- A native of a country bordering on the Mediterranean
- The Mediterranean Sea or the countries bordering it
- A Mediterranean climate is the climate typical of most of the lands in the Mediterranean Basin as part of subtropical climate. Worldwide, this is where the largest area of this climate type is found.
- the largest inland sea; between Europe and Africa and Asia
- A person who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products, esp. for moral, religious, or health reasons
- eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products
- Vegetarianism is the practice of following a plant-based diet including fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, nuts, and seeds, mushrooms, with or without dairy products and eggs.
- (vegetarianism) a diet excluding all meat and fish
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
Eggplant Caprese with Tomato and Basil
Made from a recipe from the August 2007 issue of Shape Magazine.
1 medium eggplant
2 ripe beefsteak tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
12 fresh basil leaves
8 thin slices unsalted fresh mozzarella (about 4 oz.)
Preheat oven to 425F. Slice the eggplant and tomatoes crosswise into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place 8 eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Set 8 tomato slices aside.
In a small bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Brush the mixture over the eggplant and tomato slices, then set the remainder aside.
Bake the eggplant slices for about 10 minutes. Turn them over, brush with more of the olive oil mixture, then bake for another 10 minutes. Remove eggplant from the baking sheet and set aside. Place the 8 tomato slices on the same baking sheet and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Remove tomatoes and set aside.
Put four slices of cooked eggplant back onto the baking sheet. On each eggplant slice, stack up a tomato slice, a basil leaf, a mozzarella slice, another tomato slice, another basil leaf, and finish with another eggplant slice. You will have four stacks in all.
Place stacks in the oven for about 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from oven and top each with a drizzle of the remaining olive oil mixture and a fresh basil leaf.
Pinenut Couscous with veggies! :D
Yummy couscous that I cooked for 5 minutes and then I fluffed it. At the same time, I sauteed some diced a fresh zucchini, a fresh Roma tomato, and bottled marinated artichoke hearts in a small skillet. Once I sweated the veggies, I slightly added a little pinch of sea salt, white ground pepper, and garlic powder.
Then for last, I incorporated the veggies into the couscous by folding them together. You want to make sure that you have 1 part couscous to 1 part vegetables or it could be 2 parts couscous to 1 part veggies like I did. :-)
cooking club coralville
kids cooking recipe
recipe for cooking a ham
cooking in spanish
induction cooking video
cooking schools in hawaii
capital cooking range
gardenweb cooking forum
| HOME |
Author:american cooking ingredients
Welcome to FC2!
- AMERICAN COOKING INGREDIENTS - AMERICAN COOKING (11/07)
- CALPHALON COOKING SCHOOL CHICAGO. CALPHALON COOKING (11/07)
- CLIP ART OF COOKING. CLIP ART (11/07)
- COOKING EGGS OVER EASY - OVER EASY (11/07)
- COOKING EXPERIENCE : COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING MAMA ISO : COOKING MAMA (11/07)
- COOKING ON A BARBECUE - A BARBECUE (11/07)
- COOKING PARSNIPS IN THE OVEN - IN THE OVEN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL GAMES. COOKING SCHOOL (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOL MD. SCHOOL MD (11/07)
- COUPLE COOKING CLASS. COOKING CLASS (11/07)
- CRUSADER COOKING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM (11/07)
- FOOD NETWORK COOKING CONTEST - COOKING CONTEST (11/07)
- MEDITERRANEAN VEGETARIAN COOKING : MEDITERRANEAN VEGETARIAN (11/07)
- NEETA MEHTA COOKING CLASSES - COOKING CLASSES (11/07)
- PAULA DEAN COOKING SHOW. COOKING SHOW (11/07)
- QUICK COOKING. QUICK (11/07)
- RECIPES COOKING FILET MIGNON - FILET MIGNON (11/07)
- WORDS RELATED TO COOKING : TO COOKING (11/07)